The Rumble of Steam

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Papers and Procrastination

So it has been to long since I last blogged. I am just so busy just like all of you. Today I have been working on this paper that is due Monday. It is this last fact that is causing problems. You see I really have little drive to write the paper when the due date is relatively far away. The only problem and the ONLY reason that I am working on it now it that the weekend is packed. I will have little time to work on it then. So, I continue on for a little while anyway.
So long...

1 Comments:

  • Its really good that you started your paper on Thursday because I have a paper due tomorrow too and I didn't sart it till last night and almost had a mental breakdown! Anyway I hope yours went well. I love you!
    ~Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah, at Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home