The Rumble of Steam

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Enchiladas Made!!!

I have made enchiladas! I was using two different recipes one from a book, the other from the enchiladas sauce can. It worked okay. I think I can do better next time. But they did taste good. I had one for lunch and the other four will be frozen for a later delightful dinner. It did taste good, I was satisfied. I even got Anna to try a bite (even with onions). She, too, said that it was good. I am a happy camper now.
So Long...

3 Comments:

  • Frodo!! Yay for enchiladas and yay for your blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures. :)

    By Blogger StrandandThistle, at Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:09:00 PM  

  • Hey Bertz! Nice hearing about you and seeing your site. I've added your site to my RSS reader. Got your mom's mailing today as well, congrats on the engagement! Too bad it is in May, you should postpone the wedding a month so we could come see you! Come check out our site as well (If you don't already!)

    By Blogger Danny, at Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:57:00 AM  

  • I'm so proud of you for making enchiladas! Yahoo!!! I'm also enjoying reading your blogs - good for you for starting this. Love your blog name too :)

    Love you much! Have fun in school.

    Mom XOXOXOX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home