The Rumble of Steam

Sunday, January 08, 2006

One Busy Day

It was busier than most lately. I went to church this morning which was a great feeling; to be able to go in the morning instead of the evening, at a church that was way to large for my taste. All thanks to a boss who is kind enough to work with me on my schedule. After church was lunch then a wedding show. Why a wedding show? Well, for the random people outside my family who read this I am getting married in May 2006 to one beautiful young woman. Really the only rationalization for a guy to go to one of these things is the tux people, of which I found one that I like. A small bonus was that it was in the same building as the train shows. We then went to Craft Warehouse. As I write this I feel I must defend my manhood. So I just want to say that I went for a reason; there were frames on clearance and I need one for a picture of Anna (that beautiful young woman) and myself. I hit the bonuses today because while at Craft Warehouse I found a puzzle on sale. It is titled The Reading Shops and yes it is a picture of a train. At this point I have a few West Wing episodes to watch before turning in for the night.
So long...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home