The Rumble of Steam

Monday, January 23, 2006

End of the Spear

I have to say that this has got to be one of the best movies I have seen in a long time!!! It was good as a movie as well as knowing that it was true. I saw it Sunday and the coolest part of the day was going to Jefferson Baptist Church to see the Steve Saint and Mincayani (the man who in 1956 killed Steve's dad). It was truly amazing. Check out the links below for more info.
So Long...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399862/

http://www.itecusa.org

2 Comments:

  • I agree with you about the movie. Being able to see and hear Steve Saint and Mincayani at Jefferson was just the icing on the cake! What an impactful experience. I've been thinking about it all day today!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 23, 2006 7:30:00 PM  

  • I just hope the movie comes to Singapore! (I doubt it will though). But I do look forward to seeing the DVD!

    By Blogger Danny, at Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home