The Rumble of Steam

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2nd Job

I always hear about people having two jobs to make ends meet, I just never saw myself with two jobs. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself. I should back up. I was in class this morning when Dr. Bryce Bernard said that he had a former graduate that needed help at his CPA firm for tax season. I decided to get the phone number and see what happens. I got a call back this afternoon. He wants to "talk to me in person". I would call it an interview but I am merely quoting him. Anyway I am going this Thursday afternoon. We'll see where this leads. It is a little out of the way, but it pays more than the Manor (Capital Manor where I currently wait tables). So, my opening statement about me having to jobs may be a little premature. But I still am having a hard time realizing that I am even looking into the idea.
So Long...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home