The Rumble of Steam

Sunday, January 15, 2006

10 Years To The Day

I was thinking while in a conversation today just how long ago my family moved to Camp Tadmor. When my brain proceeses finished I relalized that it was exactly ten years ago that my family moved. January 15, 1996. It was that day that I would have to say has set the direction of where I want my life to go. I find it amazing how God can work in ways we, at the time, have no idea what He is doing. This is just what I have been thinking about today.
So Long...

1 Comments:

  • Pretty cool thoughts. It's amazing how God orchestrates events in our lives. It will be interesting to see what the next 10 years will hold!

    Love you! XOXOXOX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home