The Rumble of Steam

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Canceled Class

I have to say it is one of the best things in the world. I happened to me twice in one day and it could not have come at a better time. As was the case this time, I found out before I actually got to the class room which ment that I could sleep in. Therefore, today has been a good day. It was what I needed after the weekend I had. My grandpa on my dad's side was diagonsed with pancreatic cancer last week and on monday was a meeting with the surgeon. Surgery is the only thing that can help him and they are not sure they t if they can even take it out. So if remember this on Friday (24th) it would be much appreciatied if you could pray for him as that is when he is going in for the surgery. I will try to get an update out sooner than the last time I said I would update you all.
So Long...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home