The Rumble of Steam

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Long Time No See

Yes I am still here. I just have been so busy. School started and all that fun stuff called homework. lots of little things have been going on, nothing that would warrant your time to read about it. I did just get done watching NCIS on CBS and I have to say that it is and has been my all time favoriate TV show. Yes Dad it beats the West Wing. If any of you have a chance Tuesdays at 8pm it is one great show. Well that is all I have for now. Let's hope that it is not two months before my next posting.
So Long...

2 Comments:

  • yeah! you blogged. I am so excited. I disagree about the west wing thing but to each his own! Did I tell you that I bought all seven seasons of Boy Meets World for 5O dollars. Orignially 30 dollars each. Amazing buy, huh? anyway just thought I would share the joy. Love you tons.
    ~Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah, at Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

  • I can't believe my eyes - he blogged...he really blogged!!! :) What an exciting day it is! (Sorry, my dear son, but you really do deserve a little ribbing - 2 months? Come on! There's a world out there just dying to know what you're up to!! Just because you are going to school full time, have a job, and are newly married doesn't mean you can slough off on the all-important blog!

    OK - it's late and I'm rambling - thanks for the new blog! I love you! XOXOXOX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home